Chateau D'Esclans' Whispering Angel has become a true benchmark for contemporary Provence rose. This 5-grape blend of Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle (Vermentino), Syrah and Tibouren is perfectly created and taken on a life of its own. Pale salmon in colour, delicate and fresh, it shows lots of crisp strawberry fruit, lip-smacking refreshment and a beautifully long finish. Perfect with peppers, garlic dishes or oily fish.
Created by Chateau D'Esclans' lead winemaker in 2006, Whispering Angel was the result of him trying to create the world's greatest rose wine. The new and innovative winemaking techniques introduced to Provence revolutionized the styles of rose wines, all of which led to the creation of Whispering Angel, now celebrated the world over.
|Grape:||Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle (Vermentino), Syrah, Tibouren|
|Region/Appellation:||Provence/Cotes de Provence|
Delicate and fresh with lots of crisp strawberry fruit, lip-smacking refreshment and a beautifully long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Garlic Dishes|Antipasti|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Whispering Angel Rose:
Cinsault, Grenache, Rolle (Vermentino), Syrah, Tibouren