A New Zealand white wine from Marlborough using Sauvignon Blanc grapes sourced from a single vineyard site in Waihopai Valley on the banks of the Awatere River. Harvested in the early morning to retain crisp varietal character, before fermentation in stainless steel.
A wine that has built up a loyal following across the world, it shows complex aromas of pungent red capsicum, white current and fresh herbs balanced with fresh hints of lime peel and pea pod. The palate bursts with ripe juicy acidity matched with tropical fruit, finishing with a salty mineral edge. Try with seafood, fish, creamy mushroom pasta or risotto, or goats cheese.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture New Zealand’s maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards in Marlborough in the north of the south island and Hawkes Bay on the east coast of the North Island, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
Complex aromas of pungent red capsicum, white currant and fresh herbs balanced with fresh hints of lime peel and pea pod. The palate bursts with ripe juicy acidity matched with tropical fruit, finishing with a salty mineral edge.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Fish|Pasta|Risotto|Chicken|Mushroom|Goats Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Snapper Rock Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc 100%