A New Zealand white wine from Marlborough using Sauvignon Blanc grapes mainly sourced from vineyards in Waihopai Valley on the banks of the Awatere River. Harvested in the early morning to retain crisp varietal character, before fermentation in stainless steel.
A wine that has built up a loyal following across the world, it shows complex aromas of pungent red capsicum, white current and fresh herbs balanced with fresh hints of lime peel and pea pod. The palate bursts with ripe juicy acidity matched with tropical fruit, finishing with a salty mineral edge. Try with seafood, fish, creamy mushroom pasta or risotto, or goats cheese.
New Zealand's Snapper Rock have won many international awards for their range of wines. They aim to deliver affordable, fruit-driven styles of wine that capture the maritime climate and unique terroir. Grapes are sourced from their vineyards around Marlborough and Hawkes Bay, with local knowledge of young winemakers adding modern flair to their wines.
Complex aromas of pungent red capsicum, white currant and fresh herbs balanced with fresh hints of lime peel and pea pod. The palate bursts with ripe juicy acidity matched with tropical fruit, finishing with a salty mineral edge.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Fish|Pasta|Risotto|Chicken|Mushroom|Goats Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery