COVID-19 UPDATE: 5 JANUARY 2021
Due to the latest National Lockdown the decision has been made to move February & March tastings to May-July. If you have booked a ticket for an event in February & March we have emailed to confirm your new tasting date. If you have not received an email please check your junk mail.
Tickets below are likely to be our only tastings before summer holidays so if you want to join a night get your tickets booked before they sell out!
Thank you for your support through these strange times and if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us at: