A classic New Zealand white wine produced by the Matahiwi Estate in Wairarapa, the southernmost region of the North Island. Giddy Goose uses hand picked grapes sourced from Opaki Valley which benefits from a long dry growing season with warm days and pleasantly cool nights.
Refreshing and aromatic, Giddy Goose shows a powerful nose of gooseberry, fresh limes, elderflower and passionfruit. The juicy gooseberry palate is full and elegant with refreshing minerality and grassy notes that linger on the finish. Try with seafood, sushi, salads or Thai dishes.
Matahiwi Estate is certified as Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand with most of their grapes grown their vineyards in the north-west outskirts of Masterton.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 100%|
A powerful nose of gooseberry, fresh limes, elderflower and passionfruit. The juicy gooseberry palate is full and elegant with refreshing minerality and grassy notes that linger on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Salad|East Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Giddy Goose Sauvignon Blanc:
Sauvignon Blanc 100%