A classic New Zealand white wine produced by the Matahiwi Estate in Wairarapa, the southernmost region of the North Island. Giddy Goose uses hand picked grapes sourced from Opaki Valley which benefits from a long dry growing season with warm days and pleasantly cool nights.
Refreshing and aromatic, Giddy Goose shows a powerful nose of gooseberry, fresh limes, elderflower and passionfruit. The juicy gooseberry palate is full and elegant with refreshing minerality and grassy notes that linger on the finish. Try with seafood, sushi, salads or Thai dishes.
Matahiwi Estate is certified as Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand with most of their grapes grown their vineyards in the north-west outskirts of Masterton.
A powerful nose of gooseberry, fresh limes, elderflower and passionfruit. The juicy gooseberry palate is full and elegant with refreshing minerality and grassy notes that linger on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|Salad|East Asian dishes|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery