The Merry Mole range from this popular winery in the Codru region represent the wonderful wines that Moldova is capable of producing and offer superb quality and value.
Merry Mole Merlot is a lightly oaked for layered complexity. Brambly aromas of ripe plum and blackcurrant are enhanced by hints of coffee and chocolate. The quaffable palate brings these together with soft tannins and a long, smooth finish. Try with light red meat dishes, pizzas and pastas.
Asconi Winery was founded by the Sirbu family in 1994 (following the break up of the USSR) who invested heavily in their 500 hectare estate with a state of the art winery. Their vineyards are located near the village of Geamana in the district of Anenii Noi, nestled in the rolling hills which benefit from warm summers.
Brambly aromas of ripe plum and blackcurrant are enhanced by hints of coffee and chocolate. The quaffable palate brings these together with soft tannins and a long, smooth finish.
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday