A classic Italian Pinot Grigio from Casa Defra winery located in the stunning Berici Hills in Vicenza, Veneto. Grapes are harvested from vineyards with marine soils rich in limestone - the perfect aid to refreshing minerality. A beautiful pale straw yellow wine which is light and vibrant and should be appreciated for its zesty, citrus character, notes of green apple, pineapple and refreshing acidity. Try as an aperitif or with appetisers, risotto and fish-based first courses. Also suitable to accompany fresh cheeses and white meats.
Casa Defra Winery was founded in 1908 and aims to represent the best selection of Berici vine growers. Committed to sustainable viticulture for the past 40 years, they work to limit the use of fertilisers, find natural protection for vineyards, use in-cellar water purification and solar energy, and source greener packaging.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Light and vibrant and should be appreciated for its zesty, citrus character, notes of green apple, pineapple and refreshing acidity.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket