An Argentinian red wine from the Mendoza region using night hand harvested Malbec grapes sourced from high altitude vineyards in the foothills of the Andes. Cold maceration is followed by 8 days fermentation, before second maceration for 20 days with malolactic fermentation. Ageing in French oak barrels, of which 50% are new, for 12 months. A further 8 months in bottle before release.
Deep aromas of rich ripe blackberry and smoky leather with a sweet raspberry top note.
Bold, bright and inviting on the palate with juicy bramble fruit, damson, spicy characters and sweet, supple tannins. Try with steak or smoky, barbecued meats, peppercorn sauces. or even pair with dark chocolate.
Inacayal are situated in the upper Mendoza valley, where the river is halfway through its journey from the Andes mountains to the eastern plains. the clay/loam soil vineyards of Luján de Cuyo sit at altitudes of around 1000m, (3280 feet) above sea level. Luján de Cuyo was first delineated as a separate appellation in 1993, whilst the Viniterra winery was founded in 1997 by leading oenologist Adriano Senetiner.
|Region/Appellation:||Mendoza/Luján de Cuyo|
Deep aromas of rich ripe blackberry and smoky leather with a sweet raspberry top note. Bold, bright and inviting on the palate with juicy bramble fruit, damson, spicy characters and sweet, supple tannins.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery