An Argentinian red wine from the Mendoza region using night hand harvested Malbec grapes sourced from high altitude vineyards in the foothills of the Andes. Cold maceration is followed by 8 days fermentation, before second maceration for 20 days with malolactic fermentation. Ageing in French oak barrels, of which 50% are new, for 12 months. A further 8 months in bottle before release.
Deep aromas of rich ripe blackberry and smoky leather with a sweet raspberry top note.
Bold, bright and inviting on the palate with juicy bramble fruit, damson, spicy characters and sweet, supple tannins. Try with steak or smoky, barbecued meats, peppercorn sauces. or even pair with dark chocolate.
Inacayal are situated in the upper Mendoza valley, where the river is halfway through its journey from the Andes mountains to the eastern plains. the clay/loam soil vineyards of Luján de Cuyo sit at altitudes of around 1000m, (3280 feet) above sea level. Luján de Cuyo was first delineated as a separate appellation in 1993, whilst the Viniterra winery was founded in 1997 by leading oenologist Adriano Senetiner.
|Region/Appellation:||Mendoza/Luján de Cuyo|
Deep aromas of rich ripe blackberry and smoky leather with a sweet raspberry top note. Bold, bright and inviting on the palate with juicy bramble fruit, damson, spicy characters and sweet, supple tannins.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Inacayal Select Malbec: