Solara Natural Orange Wine
A naturally fermented orange wine from the region of Viile Timisului, Romania, made by leaving the grape skins and seeds in contact with the pressed juice for a deep orange-hued finish. Made with a blend of Feteasca Alba, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Tamaiosa Romaneasca, separately fermented naturally without the addition of yeasts, sulphur or any other additions. They are then blended before natural cold stabilisation, and bottled unfiltered and unfined.
This creates a wine showing the refreshment of white with the complexity of red. Dark straw in colour with orange hints, the nose is a delicate mix of candied apricots, quince, ripe apple and a hint of vanilla. Complex and structured on the palate, with discreet flavours of stone fruits, backed up with a powerful tannin structure and long, mineral finish. Try with tuna steak and chicken or hard and semi hard cheeses,
The Cramele Recas Estate uses simple viticulture philosophy; to apply the absolute best production methods to every single wine and to enhance and preserve the natural quality of the grapes very year. Their vineyards are a combination of evolved plantings from 1447 and much more recent plantings, and with new technologies, they constantly challenge themselves to push innovations and approach winemaking with an open mind.
Organic, Low Sulphur and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Feteasca Alba, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Tamaioasa Romaneasca|
The nose is a delicate mix of candied apricots, quince, ripe apple and a hint of vanilla. Complex and structured on the palate, with discreet flavours of stone fruits, backed up with a powerful tannin structure and long, mineral finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket