Convergence Sauvignon Blanc is named for its convergence of flavours from four separate vineyards located on the banks of the Wairau and Awatere rivers in Marlborough. Harvested at optimum ripeness, fermented at cool temperatures and partly aged on natural yeast lees in French oak barrels for 3 months.
Convergence shows bright crispness alongside texture and length. Abundant aromas of ripe tropical fruit, exotic gooseberry and herbal notes precede a palate of great concentration, stylish elegance and fresh, balanced flavours with a long mineral finish. Try with seafood, fish, creamy mushroom pasta or risotto, or goats cheese.
Two Rivers aim to harness Marlborough’s intense fruit flavours in elegant wines with a sense of place. Their grapes benefit from the clay soils of their Brookby Hill Vineyard in the Southern Valleys, together with several key sites across two main valleys. They use a variety of winemaking techniques including natural fermentation, concrete egg tanks, large oak cuves, an assortment of French oak barrels and clay amphoras, as well as bottling wine unfined and unfiltered to retain complexity and texture.
Abundant aromas of ripe tropical fruit, exotic gooseberry and herbal notes precede a palate of great concentration, stylish elegance and fresh, balanced flavours with a long mineral finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Fish|Mushroom|Pasta|Risotto|Goats Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery