This Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile's Tutunjian uses selected 30+ year old grape parcels from their La Pancora Estate in the Curico Valley. Low temperature maceration for 3 days before fermentation in stainless steel for 7 days, and a second maceration for 2 weeks. The wine is then aged in both new and old French oak barrels for 8-12 months before final blending and ageing in stainless steel for a further 3-6 months prior to bottling.
The resulting wine shows incredible aromas of juicy blackberries and blueberries with underlying notes of tobacco. Complex, powerful and robust on the palate with a delicate layer of oak intertwined with rich, succulent berry fruit flavours. A very well-balanced, lingering finish. Try with grilled red meats and rich sauce dishes.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Central Valley/Curico Valley|
Incredible aromas of juicy blackberries and blueberries with underlying notes of tobacco. Complex, powerful and robust on the palate with a delicate layer of oak intertwined with rich, succulent berry fruit flavours. A very well-balanced, lingering finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Old Vines|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery