The result is a wine of deep ruby appearance that is fruit driven, appealing and youthful. Plentiful aromas of red berries, blackberry and plum with just a hint of cinnamon. The beautifully balanced, medium bodied palate shows supple tannins and a lingering finish. Try with red meats, pizza and tomato pasta dishes, barbecue cuisine, or hard cheeses.
Situated in Nashik, India's largest grape-growing region, Sula Vineyards was set up in 1997 and pioneered the growing of the French varieties Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc. Sula now cultivates Shiraz and Zinfandel amongst others and is broadly recognised as India's premium wine producer. They are eco-friendly with sustainable viticulture and winemaking, ensuring fair livelihoods for their farmers across Maharashtra and Karnataka.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Fruit driven, appealing and youthful. Plentiful aromas of red berries, blackberry and plum with just a hint of cinnamon. The beautifully balanced, medium bodied palate shows supple tannins and a lingering finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Pork|Pizza|Pasta|Barbecue|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket