A natural red wine made from organically farmed grapes harvested from vineyards in Panciu, Romania. Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon are vinified separately, with the whole bunches of grapes left to ferment naturally over three weeks. 45% of the wine matures in French oak for 2 months before final blending and bottling without filtration, fining, or added sulphur.
This natural wine is packed full of bramble fruit notes with raspberry and blackberry dominating the aroma. The palate is smooth and juicy with complex notes of blueberry, strawberry, bubblegum and ripe red cherry flavours. Refreshing acidity and smooth tannins on the finish. Try serving on its own chilled or with with T- Bone steak, red meats and hard cheeses.
The Cramele Recas Estate uses simple viticulture philosophy; to apply the absolute best production methods to every single wine and to enhance and preserve the natural quality of the grapes very year. Their vineyards are a combination of evolved plantings from 1447 and much more recent plantings, and with new technologies, they constantly challenge themselves to push innovations and approach winemaking with an open mind.
Organic, Low Sulphur and suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Merlot 76% Cabernet Sauvignon 24%|
Packed full of bramble fruit notes with raspberry and blackberry dominating the aroma. The palate is smooth and juicy with complex notes of blueberry, strawberry, bubblegum and ripe red cherry. Refreshing acidity and smooth tannins on the finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Pork|Lamb|Hard Cheese|Mature Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery