The Lancashire Mead Company make authentic, pure mead with raw, unpasteurised, and un-sterilised honey. With the exception of essential yeast nutrients for fermentation, no chemical additions throughout the whole process. All their products are free of sulphites, gluten, wheat, fish and dairy.
Skadi's is an English Hydromel (pure honey mead) created with Blossom honey. This gives it a medium sweet taste and is suitable for drinkers of white wine and slightly dry cider, and also for the purists among mead drinkers.
Ingredients: Honey, Water, Yeast, Yeast Nutrients
The Lancashire Mead Company is husband and wife team Gordon Baron and Ann Farrell. In 2009 they were so fed up of not being able to buy real mead (not honeyed wines), that Gordon began brewing mead proper in his garage. This led to great success, satisfying the needs of mead lovers and introducing many to this almost forgotten, native drink. As Druids, they are committed to creating pure mead to keep with restricted vegetarian diets, and to truly pay tribute to this historical drink, much loved in Britain for thousands of years.
Suitable for Vegetarians, Sulphite and Gluten Free
|Grape:||Honey, Water, Yeast, Yeast Nutrients|
An English Hydromel (pure honey mead) created with Blossom honey. This gives it a medium sweet taste and is suitable for drinkers of white wine and slightly dry cider, and also for the purists among mead drinkers.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Lancashire Mead Company|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery