Created ‘between the seas’ (in Italian, “Tra I Mari”), Tramari Rosé from San Marzano is elegant and light, born in the sunshine of the Salento summers by the jagged and sandy coast. Primitivo grapes are hand harvested from vineyards with soft and rocky clay soils. Several hours of skin contact maceration is followed by fermentation of the must in stainless steel tanks, before ageing continues in stainless steel to retain freshness.
Tramari Rose is the palest pink in appearance, with intense aromas of wild cherry, raspberry, and attractive hints of Mediterranean maquis (local aromatic shrubland). The palate is elegantly styled and slightly off-dry, with a refreshingly crisp finish. Try with antipasti, light starters and fish dishes, mild or slightly aged cheese.
San Marzano winery is based in the same-named small town that lies right in the centre of the prestigious Primitivo di Manduria appellation - a strip of land between the seas that wash over Italy's Puglia region. Winemaking since the 1960's, San Marzano now have 120 hectares - their garden by the sea - showcasing true Mediterranean beauty.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Intense aromas of wild cherry, raspberry, and attractive hints of Mediterranean maquis (local aromatic shrubland). The palate is elegantly styled and slightly off-dry, with a refreshingly crisp finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Antipasti|Canapes|Mild Cheese|Soft Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery