Port of Leith Distillery are hardened whisky specialists, but have found that the fortified wines they use to help perfectly age their spirits should be savoured and enjoyed on their own too. A good way to pass time while waiting for their whisky! Their Reserve Tawny Port is sourced from Martha’s Family Estate who have been producing exquisite tawny port since the mid 18th century.
This Reserve Tawny Port is exceptional, winning Gold at the 2021 Decanter World Wines Awards and 91 points at IWSC 2021. It has been matured for 6 to 8 years creating a rich, vibrant nutty wine with glorious red fruit characters. Try with cheese and charcuterie boards or nutty dessert pastries and cheesecakes.
Martha's Family Estate are based in the Douro Valley, Portugal and have grown grapes and produced wine since 1727. For much of that time, their wines were sold to merchants in Porto to be bottled under other people’s brands, with only a tiny percentage bottled for the family’s private use. The Port of Leith team couldn’t quite believe their taste-buds when they discovered them and we hope you will feel the same way.
|Grape:||Touriga Nacional and other varieties|
Matured for 6 to 8 years creating a rich, vibrant nutty wine with glorious red fruit characters.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Port of Leith Distillery|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Port Of Leith Reserve Tawny Port:
Touriga Nacional and other varieties