A pale and delicate Provence rosé with satisfying weight and depth. Grenache, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon are perfectly blended for a fresh and fruity bouquet of red fruit, complimented by the slight citrus mineral note. Well balanced with a refreshingly long finish. Excellent with seafood and barbequed foods, but also a good match with Asian curries.
The producer of Pierre de Taille is the excellent co-operative Hostellerie des Vins de Rognes. Comprised of 65 producers and nearly 600 hectares of vineyards in Provence, they work together to produce the finest examples of the region. The classic hilly terroir of limestone rich soils around the village of Rognes brings the freshness expected.
|Grape:||Grenache 50% Syrah 30% Cabernet Sauvignon 20%|
|Region/Appellation:||Provence/Coteaux d'Aix en Provence|
Pale and delicate with satisfying weight and depth. Fresh red fruit is complimented by subtle citrus notes. Well balanced with a refreshingly long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Hostellerie des Vins de Rognes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket