A pale and delicate Provence rosé with satisfying weight and depth. Grenache, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon are perfectly blended for a fresh and fruity bouquet of red fruit, complimented by the slight citrus mineral note. Well balanced with a refreshingly long finish. Excellent with seafood and barbequed foods, but also a good match with Asian curries.
The producer of Pierre de Taille is the excellent co-operative Hostellerie des Vins de Rognes. Comprised of 65 producers and nearly 600 hectares of vineyards in Provence, they work together to produce the finest examples of the region. The classic hilly terroir of limestone rich soils around the village of Rognes brings the freshness expected.
|Grape:||Grenache 50% Syrah 30% Cabernet Sauvignon 20%|
|Region/Appellation:||Provence/Coteaux d'Aix en Provence|
Pale and delicate with satisfying weight and depth. Fresh red fruit is complimented by subtle citrus notes. Well balanced with a refreshingly long finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Hostellerie des Vins de Rognes|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery