Vinho Verde comes in many forms but Passatempo is one of the best, hence the title 'Grande Escolha' - similar to the French 'Grand Cru' and meaning only the best of the hand picked native grapes are used in the wine.
Bright lemon in appearance, the bouquet shows delicate florals whilst the palate expands with citrus, white flowers, subtle passionfruit and lots of mineral freshness. Well balanced throughout, the finish is long and fruity, yet marvellously crisp. Try with white fish, fresh vegetables, seafood, light starters, or goats cheese.
Adega Ponte de Barca is a small wine cooperative founded in 1963 in the heart of Portugal's Vinho Verde region. In recent years, the winery has integrated modern technology to ensure vibrant, high-quality wines whilst still protecting authenticity. All
grapes are grown in their 900 hectares of vineyards, with many in the best locations of Vinho Verde.
|Grape:||Loureiro, Trajadura, Arinto|
The bouquet shows delicate florals whilst the palate expands with citrus, white flowers, subtle passionfruit and lots of mineral freshness. Well balanced throughout, the finish is long and fruity, yet marvellously crisp.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Vegetables|Goats Cheese|Seafood|Canapes|
|Producer:||Adega Ponte de Barca|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery