Pacifico Sur Reserva Pinot Noir
Pacifico Sur select their best Pinot Noir grapes from the granite and clay soils of their vineyards in San Antonio Valley, Aconcagua for this Reserva wine. Hand harvested, the grapes are macerated at low temperature before fermentation in stainless steel for 12 days. 30% of the wine is then aged in French oak barrels for 6-8 months before final blending in stainless steel tanks, where it ages for a further six months prior to bottling.
Winner of Gold at the Sommelier Wine Awards 2020, this is a beautifully soft wine with gentle aromas of elegant red apple, raspberry, cherry and subtle leafy notes. The palate boasts good weight and structure, smooth tannins and a supple, juicy finish with a hint of mint. Try with aromatic vegetable dishes, chicken or pork.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||Aconcagua/San Antonio Valley|
Gentle aromas of elegant red apple, raspberry, cherry and subtle leafy notes. The palate boasts good weight and structure, smooth tannins and a supple, juicy finish with a hint of mint.
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket