Tutunjian Estate take special care producing this Reserva Chardonnay from the small San Antonio Valley in the Aconcagua wine region of Chile. Hand harvested grapes go through an extensive selection process before maceration on skins at low temperatures for 4 - 12 hours. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks and the wine is aged on its lees for 4 - 6 months, with a further 3 months in bottle before release.
This wine shows crisp fresh lemon aromas with a touch of tropical mango and peach in the background. Complex layers of kiwi, apricot and grassy tones present on the palate, with good weight and fantastic balancing zippy acidity. Great length on a tropical fruit finish. Try with a variety of salads, grilled fish or summer tarts and quiches.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
|Region/Appellation:||Aconcagua/San Antonio Valley|
Crisp fresh lemon aromas with a touch of tropical mango and peach. Complex layers of kiwi, apricot and grassy tones present on the palate, with good weight and fantastic balancing zippy acidity. Great length on a tropical fruit finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||New World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Pacifico Sur Reserva Chardonnay