Pacifico Sur Reserva Carmenere
Pacifico Sur select their best Carmenere grapes from across the Central Valley for this Reserva wine. Hand-harvested, the grapes are macerated at low temperature prior to fermentation for 5-6 days in stainless steel, before second maceration for 10 days. 50% of the wine is aged in French oak barrels for 6-8 months. Final blending in stainless steel where the wine is aged for a further 3-6 months prior to bottling.
A dominant oak influence is supported by rich aromas of cranberries and dried fig, The palate is succulent and fruit-forward, with juicy, spicy red berries, cherries and bramble fruit. Try with beef empanadas or chargrilled vegetables.
Tutunjian Estate have vineyards across the Central Valley region, with their oldest vineyards located in the prestigious Apalta region of the Colchagua Valley. Well known for their expertise with Malbec and Carmenere, they also work with many other traditional grapes, always choosing the best terroir for each.
A dominant oak influence is supported by rich aromas of cranberries and dried fig, The palate is succulent and fruit-forward, with juicy, spicy red berries, cherries and bramble fruit.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Pastries|Roast vegetables|Vegetables|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket