The Nuraghe Supramonte range is created by Italy's far reaching Pirovani family, who combine four generations of expertise to produce the finest wines across the country. They pride themselves on combining tradition and innovation, passion and quality. A DOC of Sardinia in its own right, this Vermentino di Sardegna uses the finest Vermentino grapes.
Straw yellow with golden reflexes in appearance, the captivating bouquet brings citrus lime and hints of Mediterranean scrub. The palate combines good body, refreshing acidity and a sapid finish. Try with a variety of seafood dishes including those with pasta, pesto and other herb-driven sauces, or soft cheeses.
|Sardinia/Vermentino di Sardegna
The captivating bouquet brings citrus lime and hints of Mediterranean scrub. The palate combines good body, refreshing acidity and a sapid finish.
|2020 / 2021
|From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday