This beautifully textured Chardonnay from the Pays D'Oc region is created with judicious use of French oak staves on 20% of the wine for complexity and texture, with the remainder retaining freshness in stainless steel. Very aromatic, it shows yellow fruits and white flowers with just the faintest hint of vanilla. The palate has tremendous depth supported by crisp acidity, underlying minerality and a dry, long finish. Try with flavourful fish, shellfish, seasoned pork or pastry dishes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
Southern France's Montsable have a desire to craft elegant, classic varietal wines that are more typically Burgundian, all from their Languedoc base. They work with growers in cooler sites of lower vigour to seek out fruit that delivers pure flavours and great balance.
Rich aromas of yellow fruits and white flowers with just the faintest hint of vanilla. The palate has tremendous depth supported by crisp acidity, underlying minerality and a dry, long finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket