A French rose wine from the Pays D'Oc region of Languedoc-Roussillon, this Cinsault-based blend uses old vine grapes that have carefully monitored harvesting before gentle pressing for delicate colour. Very similar to a Provence-style rose with the palest of pinks in appearance, this wine shows aromas of juicy strawberry and raspberry that balance nicely with fresh acidity and mineral notes for a true lip-smacking refreshment. Try with tuna or light chicken salads. paella, grilled chicken or fish with herbs.
The Mont Rocher range uses indigenous French grape varieties to truly express the sense and spirit of place, or 'L'esprit de lieu'. Authentically crafted and small batch, their vineyards are located near the southern edge of St Chinian in sun-drenched vineyards of the Pyrenees foothills. The rugged limestone-rich soils bring out the best expressions of their old vine grapes.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
A Provence-style rose with aromas of juicy strawberry and raspberry that balance nicely with fresh acidity and mineral notes for true lip-smacking refreshment.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Mont Rocher Vielles Vignes Rose