A stunning rose from Italy’s long-running Biscardo family who produce wines from their base in Soave, Veneto. This rose selects Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir) grapes from mineral-rich soils. Cryomaceration helps retain primary aromas, with gentle pressing to extract pure free-run juices before ageing in stainless steel at controlled temperatures.
The result is a wine with well-defined yet delicate fruity aromas showing as brilliant rosé in appearance. The bouquet of elegant wild strawberry and cherry lead onto a smooth and harmonic palate full of freshness with a long, sapid finish. Excellent with light fish, cheese and light risotto or pasta dishes.
The Biscardo Family have been making wine from their base in Soave for over 150 years and have vineyards close to Barbarano, in the proximity of Euganei hills and Abano, a worldwide famous area for its thermal wellness centers due to sulphurous and curative waters. The Pinot Nero vineyards have been growing over the last 20 years on this mineral and clay rich, post-volcanic soil.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
|Grape:||Pinot Nero 100%|
A well defined yet delicate bouquet of elegant wild strawberry and cherry lead onto a smooth and harmonic palate full of freshness with a long, sapid finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Mabis Biscardo Rosapasso
Pinot Nero 100%