An excellent Chablis wine from the 24 hectare La Meuliere estate in Burgundy, France. Hand harvested and fermented in stainless steel, this wine is a perfect example of why Chablis is so renowned. It shows expressive aromas of citrus, white stone fruit and flowers with a rounded palate of good minerality supported by refined citrus zest characters. Concentrated flavours of ripe apple and lemon with a clean, fresh, mouth watering finish of incredible length. The perfect aperitif or pair with platters of cold meat, seafood or oysters.
Domaine De La Meuliere produce a range of Chablis wines from their 13th century cellar in Fleys, practising sustainable cultivation techniques, hand harvesting, and natural wine-making methods.
The Chablis appellation is known for its vineyards with soils of limestone and clay marl, with many benefiting from marine fossils. This terroir provides the Chardonnay grape and the wines produced with the famous 'gunflint' mineral character.
Expressive aromas of citrus, white stone fruit and flowers with a rounded palate of good minerality supported by refined citrus zest characters. Concentrated flavours of ripe apple and lemon with a clean, fresh, mouth watering finish of incredible length.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Domaine De La Meuliere|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
La Meuliere Chablis