This non-alcoholic sparkling wine is made with the Prosecco grape, Glera. Veneto's La Gioiosa are one of the leading producers of Prosecco in Italy, and they use modern de-alcoholising techniques for a wine that retains excellent authenticity.
Very pale lemon in colour, this wine has intense floral and fruity aromas of white flowers, ripe apple, citrus and tropical elements. The palate brings forward these flavours, alongside refreshing zest and fine bubbles. Try on its own or with light starters, salads and seafood.
La Gioiosa are based in Treviso, in the heart of Prosecco country. They have a strong commitment to sustainable, vegan-friendly production: in addition to the wine, the bottle, label and glue are also free from animal products.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Sub Type:||Alcohol Free|
Intense floral and fruity aromas of white flowers, ripe apple, citrus and tropical elements. The palate brings forward these flavours, alongside refreshing zest and fine bubbles.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery