A collaboration between expert winemakers in Victoria, Australia, and wine lovers Moreno, Jammy Monkey is a wonderfully jammy Shiraz. A nod to the Australian endangered Langur Monkey, grapes are harvested in the cool of night from ancient Victoria soils. Gentle fermentation is followed by 20% ageing in used oak for 3 months before final blending.
Jammy Monkey abounds with dark fruit aromas before a smooth palate of plum, blackberry and mulberry, with hints of black pepper and warming spice on the finish. Try with smoky barbecue cuisine, rich stews or hard mature cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Abounds with dark fruit aromas before a smooth palate of plum and mulberry, with hints of black pepper and warming spice on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Barbecue|Stew/Casserole|Hard Cheese|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Jammy Monkey Shiraz