Mino & Co present A Growers Touch; a range of wines that pay homage to their best vine growers across Australia, showcasing the best local fruit. This Cabernet Sauvignon comes from grower Dino Salvestrin's elevated vineyard of sandy loam in the Riverina appellation of New South Wales.
Dark, deep lilac with magenta hues, this wine shows aromas of lush briary fruits such as blackberry and blackcurrant partnered with plum, clove and vanilla. The palate satisfies with blackberry, blackcurrant & blood plum, complemented by lovely French oak. Low acidity and enjoyable tannins makes this wine best complemented with food. Try with braised beef, garlic chicken wings, flavourful risotto or blue cheese.
Mino & Co like to keep it simple and aim to display their Italian and Australian heritage through a selection of wine styles, while adopting innovative techniques amongst traditional winemaking methods passed down through many generations. The A Growers Touch range celebrates their close and trusted vine growers, showcasing local fruit of the highest standard. Grapes are sourced from selected low yielding vineyards and each farmer is profiled on their wine. Their other key range of Italian varietal wines is titled Signor Vino.
|Region/Appellation:||New South Wales/Riverina|
Aromas of lush briary fruits such as blackberry and blackcurrant partnered with plum, clove and vanilla. The palate satisfies with blackberry, blackcurrant & blood plum, complemented by lovely French oak. Low acidity and enjoyable tannins makes this wine best complemented with food.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Chicken|Risotto|Blue Cheese|Garlic Dishes|
|Producer:||Mino & Co|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery