A Growers Touch Cabernet Sauvignon
Mino & Co present A Growers Touch; a range of wines that pay homage to their best vine growers across Australia, showcasing the best local fruit. This Cabernet Sauvignon comes from grower Dino Salvestrin's elevated vineyard of sandy loam in the Riverina appellation of New South Wales.
Dark, deep lilac with magenta hues, this wine shows aromas of lush briary fruits such as blackberry and blackcurrant partnered with plum, clove and vanilla. The palate satisfies with blackberry, blackcurrant & blood plum, complemented by lovely French oak. Low acidity and enjoyable tannins makes this wine best complemented with food. Try with braised beef, garlic chicken wings, flavourful risotto or blue cheese.
Mino & Co like to keep it simple and aim to display their Italian and Australian heritage through a selection of wine styles, while adopting innovative techniques amongst traditional winemaking methods passed down through many generations. The A Growers Touch range celebrates their close and trusted vine growers, showcasing local fruit of the highest standard. Grapes are sourced from selected low yielding vineyards and each farmer is profiled on their wine. Their other key range of Italian varietal wines is titled Signor Vino.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon 100%|
|Region/Appellation:||New South Wales/Riverina|
Aromas of lush briary fruits such as blackberry and blackcurrant partnered with plum, clove and vanilla. The palate satisfies with blackberry, blackcurrant & blood plum, complemented by lovely French oak. Low acidity and enjoyable tannins makes this wine best complemented with food.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Chicken|Risotto|Blue Cheese|Garlic Dishes|
|Producer:||Mino & Co|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket