This premium New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc sources grapes from prime vineyards in Marlborough;s Southern Valleys, the central Wairau Plains, and a spectacular river terrace site in the upper Awatere Valley with soils which contain high proportions of ubiquitous greywacke river stones. Harvested during night time with fermentation in stainless steel and a portion undergoing spontaneous indigenous yeast fermentation in old oak barrels. All individual batches were then left on lees and kept separate until assembling the final blend.
Greywacke is exceptional, with an aromatic salsa-like fusion of ripe summer fruit and fragrant Asian spices - fruit salad with a twist. Yellow peaches, rock melon, grapefruit and a splash of passionfruit and lime zest - mingled with ginger and lemongrass, jasmine flowers and cassis. Deliciously ripe and zesty palate with generous texture and a lemony, citrus thread for a succulent finish. Try with seafood, sushi and a range of East Asian dishes.
Yellow peaches, rock melon, grapefruit and a splash of passionfruit and lime zest - mingled with ginger and lemongrass, jasmine flowers and cassis. Deliciously ripe and zesty palate with generous texture and a lemony, citrus thread for a succulent finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Sushi|East Asian dishes|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery