Georges Darriaud winery sits within the Cotes du Rhone wine region in the south of France. This beautiful rose wine uses gently pressed Grenache, Cinsault and Syrah grapes for delicate colour and pure juices.
Elegant and amazingly gastronomic, Darriaud Rose shows aromas of strawberry with touches of green apple. The light and refreshing palate brings more red berries, alongside touches of melon on the crisp and moreish finish. Try with shellfish, chicken, salads, feta or soft cheeses.
|Grape:||Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah|
Aromas of strawberry with touches of green apple. The light and refreshing palate brings more red berries, alongside touches of melon on the crisp and moreish finish.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Salad|Shellfish|Soft Cheese|Feta|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery