This Graciano from Finca Manzanos hand harvests grapes from vineyards of clay-limestone soil at 400m above sea level. Controlled temperature fermentation in stainless steel and 3 weeks of maceration is followed by 6 months in 70% French and 30% American new oak barrels.
This creates a wine of cherry red colour with aromas of black fruit, ripe red fruit and subtle vanilla. Palate shows a perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins. Try with spicy sausage such as chorizo, lamb or hearty stews.
Finca Manzanos began small in 1890 and has remained a family-run business ever since. Now in its 5th generation, its Bodegas Manzanos sits at the heart of their Rioja-Oriental (formerly Baja) wine production, representing over a century of wine expertise in a renewed, accessible way. Headed by Victor Manzanos and winemaker Borja, they also hold vineyards in Navarra with numerous old vine plots to bring distinct character.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Aromas of black fruit, ripe red fruit and subtle vanilla. Palate shows a perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins.
|Vintage:||2021 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery