Finca Manzanos Graciano
This Graciano from Finca Manzanos hand harvests grapes from vineyards of clay-limestone soil at 400m above sea level. Controlled temperature fermentation in stainless steel and 3 weeks of maceration is followed by 6 months in 70% French and 30% American new oak barrels.
This creates a wine of cherry red colour with aromas of black fruit, ripe red fruit and subtle vanilla. Palate shows a perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins. Try with spicy sausage such as chorizo, lamb or hearty stews.
Finca Manzanos began small in 1890 and has remained a family-run business ever since. Now in its 5th generation, its Bodegas Manzanos sits at the heart of their Rioja-Oriental (formerly Baja) wine production, representing over a century of wine expertise in a renewed, accessible way. Headed by Victor Manzanos and winemaker Borja, they also hold vineyards in Navarra with numerous old vine plots to bring distinct character.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Aromas of black fruit, ripe red fruit and subtle vanilla. Palate shows a perfect balance between freshness and acidity, with integrated, mellow tannins.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket