Fabrizio Vella Rosso Organico
This organic Sicilian wine is produced by Fabrizio Vella, a passionate winemaker living and working on the Mediterranean island. The native Nero D’Avola is hand harvested slightly early from high elevation vineyards with naturally limited yields. Grapes are naturally fermented without added yeast in wooden barrels before malolactic fermentation with skin contact and finally ageing in neutral oak for 8 months.
This creates a bright, fresh and natural wine with a complex nose which is spicy and packed full of punchy liquorice, chocolate and dark fruits. Crisp, pleasant and persistent in the mouth. Try with steak, game or hard cheeses.
Organic, Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
Fabrizio Vella’s wines reflect his pride in the island he calls home. His organic approach and careful winemaking create wines that are fresh, exciting, moreish and true to their Sicilian origin.
|Grape:||Nero D'Avola 100%|
A bright, fresh and natural wine with a complex nose which is spicy and packed full of punchy liquorice, chocolate and dark fruits. Crisp, pleasant and persistent in the mouth.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Game|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket