This prestigious Greco di Tufo white wine from Ducato Sannita uses carefully selected grapes for texture and complexity. Medium-bodied, it is light straw in colour with lots of tropical fruit aromas and subtle almond notes. These become rounded flavours on the palate with a lingering finish. Try with white fish, shellfish, mature hard cheese, cured meats or light pasta dishes.
Greco di Tufo is a DOCG appellation in Italy's Campania wine region and, as the name suggests, is a specific area specialising in premium Greco wine production.
|Region/Appellation:||Campania/Greco di Tufo|
Lots of tropical fruit aromas and subtle almond becoming rounded flavours on the palate with a lingering finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Shellfish|Charcuterie|Hard Cheese|Pasta|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket