The result of crossing two varieties of red grapes, the native variety Viorica gives birth to a spectacular white wine from Domeniile Cuza, who hand-harvest grapes in small crates from individual plots. The cooled grapes are hand-sorted before slow pressing and fermentation at a controlled temperature. After maturing in different vessels, the wine is filtered and final assembly made.
The result is a wine of lemon appearance with golden hints. It impresses with the aromas of linden flowers and jasmine, caressed by citrus and delicate touches of basil. The smoothly textured palate taste shows nuances of candied apricots, acacia flowers and basil for a fresh, light and memorable wine. Try with a variety of fresh cheeses, seafood or fresh salads.
Domeniile Cuza are located in the Moldovan wine region of Valul lui Traian in the village of Alexandru Ioan Cuza. The soil and climate of the area suits the cultivation of vines and grape varieties have been grown in these lands for centuries. Domeniile Cuza feel it is their responsibility to continue this at the best of their abilities as technology and experience grow.
|Region:||Valul lui Traian|
It impresses with the aromas of linden flowers and jasmine, caressed by citrus and delicate touches of basil. The smoothly textured palate taste shows nuances of candied apricots, acacia flowers and basil for a fresh, light and memorable wine.
|Vintage:||2021 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Cheese|Mild Cheese|Salad|Seafood|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery