Domaine Dit Barron Brouilly
A French red wine from the Brouilly cru of Beaujolais, the southernmost cru of the region, particularly suitable for those wanting more robustness to their Beaujolais wine. Gamay grapes are harvested from the foothills surrounding Mont Brouilly and produce wines of firmer texture and deeper colour than other Beaujolais areas.
Elegant and refined in style with a core of ripe red berries, it shows gentle aromas of ripe red cherry and plum. The medium-bodied, round palate brings sticky Morello cherry, dark chocolate and subtle raspberry backed up by excellent minerality and a touch of earth on the finish. Try with pork, particularly sausage dishes, roast duck, mushroom pie or flavourful soft cheeses.
Since its creation, Domaine Dit Barron has applied itself to practicing traditional viticulture, combined with an unparalleled love for the vine. They have vineyards in Brouilly, Morgon, Régnié, Côte de Brouilly and Beaujolais Village.
Gentle aromas of ripe red cherry and plum. The medium-bodied, round palate brings sticky Morello cherry, dark chocolate and subtle raspberry backed up by excellent minerality and a touch of earth on the finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Charcuterie|Duck|Mushroom|Pastries|Soft Cheese|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine dit Barron|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket