A French red wine from the Brouilly cru of Beaujolais, the southernmost cru of the region, particularly suitable for those wanting more robustness to their Beaujolais wine. Gamay grapes are harvested from the foothills surrounding Mont Brouilly and produce wines of firmer texture and deeper colour than other Beaujolais areas.
Elegant and refined in style with a core of ripe red berries, it shows gentle aromas of ripe red cherry and plum. The medium-bodied, round palate brings sticky Morello cherry, dark chocolate and subtle raspberry backed up by excellent minerality and a touch of earth on the finish. Try with pork, particularly sausage dishes, roast duck, mushroom pie or flavourful soft cheeses.
Since its creation, Domaine Dit Barron has applied itself to practicing traditional viticulture, combined with an unparalleled love for the vine. They have vineyards in Brouilly, Morgon, Régnié, Côte de Brouilly and Beaujolais Village.
Gentle aromas of ripe red cherry and plum. The medium-bodied, round palate brings sticky Morello cherry, dark chocolate and subtle raspberry backed up by excellent minerality and a touch of earth on the finish.
|Vintage:||2018 / 2021|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Pork|Charcuterie|Duck|Mushroom|Pastries|Soft Cheese|Mature Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine dit Barron|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery