Domaine de la Couvette Beaujolais Blanc
Domaine de la Couvette produce vegan/vegetarian friendly, organic Beaujolais wines. The Chardonnay grapes for this Beaujolais Blanc are manually harvested from 7 year old vines before undergoing traditional cold vinification and ageing in tank. The result is a light yellow wine with a fruity, floral and mineral nose alongside citrus notes. Elegant and supple on the delightfully fruity palate. Try with seafood, chicken, flavoursome fish, soft or light blue cheeses.
Domaine de la Couvette is located in the village of Bully in southern Beaujolais, not too far from the city of Lyon, and is run by fifth generation Gautier Marion. Their aim is to produce wines respectful of tradition and the environment, with their red wines made in the traditional carbonic macerated style using their trusty, old concrete vats. 11 hectares of land contain vines up to 50 years old with a commitment to certified organic farming that works with surrounding nature.
A fruity, floral and mineral nose alongside citrus notes. Elegant and supple on the delightfully fruity palate.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Seafood|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine de la Couvette|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket