Domaine de la Couvette produce vegan/vegetarian friendly, organic Beaujolais wines. The Chardonnay grapes for this Beaujolais Blanc are manually harvested from 7 year old vines before undergoing traditional cold vinification and ageing in tank. The result is a light yellow wine with a fruity, floral and mineral nose alongside citrus notes. Elegant and supple on the delightfully fruity palate. Try with seafood, chicken, flavoursome fish, soft or light blue cheeses.
Domaine de la Couvette is located in the village of Bully in southern Beaujolais, not too far from the city of Lyon, and is run by fifth generation Gautier Marion. Their aim is to produce wines respectful of tradition and the environment, with their red wines made in the traditional carbonic macerated style using their trusty, old concrete vats. 11 hectares of land contain vines up to 50 years old with a commitment to certified organic farming that works with surrounding nature.
A fruity, floral and mineral nose alongside citrus notes. Elegant and supple on the delightfully fruity palate.
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Fish|Chicken|Seafood|Soft Cheese|
|Producer:||Domaine de la Couvette|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery