This blend of Syrah, Grenache, Carignan and Mourvedre from Cave de Roquebrun carefully selects grapes from individual plots across St Chinian-Roquebrun. The grapes undergo carbonic whole cluster maceration where the weight of the fruit naturally gently presses out the juice. Traditional vinification techniques are followed by 12 months' ageing in stainless steel vats.
Deep ruby-purple in colour, Col D'Arribat has deep, complex aromatic perfumed notes alongside crushed red berries and bramble fruit. Round, soft tannins create a well-structured style with good weight. Ripe blackberry flavours are dominant with earthy spice and herb nuances. Try with rustic red meat dishes, stews or hard cheeses.
Roquebrun is an attractive medieval town in the Languedoc’s Black Mountains. The well run co-operative here makes some exceptional wines which are centred on the elevated hills of the Saint-Chinian appellation. Soils of argilo limestone and smooth pebbles help retain the day’s heat and radiate it at night. Some of the vines are more than twenty years old.
|Grape:||Syrah 50% Grenache 30% Mourvedre 20%|
Deep, complex perfumed notes alongside crushed red berries and bramble fruit. Round, soft tannins, a well-structured style and good weight. Ripe blackberry flavours are dominant with earthy spice and herb nuances.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Stew/Casserole|Beef|Lamb|Pork|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Cave de Roquebrun|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Col D'Arribat St Chinian-Roquebrun
Syrah 50% Grenache 30% Mourvedre 20%