This blend of Syrah, Grenache, Carignan and Mourvedre from Cave de Roquebrun carefully selects grapes from individual plots across St Chinian-Roquebrun. The grapes undergo carbonic whole cluster maceration where the weight of the fruit naturally gently presses out the juice. Traditional vinification techniques are followed by 12 months' ageing in stainless steel vats.
Deep ruby-purple in colour, Col D'Arribat has deep, complex aromatic perfumed notes alongside crushed red berries and bramble fruit. Round, soft tannins create a well-structured style with good weight. Ripe blackberry flavours are dominant with earthy spice and herb nuances. Try with rustic red meat dishes, stews or hard cheeses.
Roquebrun is an attractive medieval town in the Languedoc’s Black Mountains. The well run co-operative here makes some exceptional wines which are centred on the elevated hills of the Saint-Chinian appellation. Soils of argilo limestone and smooth pebbles help retain the day’s heat and radiate it at night. Some of the vines are more than twenty years old.
|Grape:||Syrah 50% Grenache 30% Mourvedre 20%|
Deep, complex perfumed notes alongside crushed red berries and bramble fruit. Round, soft tannins, a well-structured style and good weight. Ripe blackberry flavours are dominant with earthy spice and herb nuances.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Stew/Casserole|Beef|Lamb|Pork|Hard Cheese|
|Producer:||Cave de Roquebrun|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery