Central Otago is New Zealand's southernmost wine region with and extreme continental climate of long, warm summer days and fiercely cool nights. This wine from one of the region's top producers uses grapes from vineyards in the Alexandra Basin surrounded by cherry orchards that are matured for 10 months in French oak barrels.
Vivid, rich and herbaceous in nature, Cherry Block shows aromas of dark plum, cherry, floral blossom and subtle spice. The juicy, mineral driven palate is vibrant and silky at the same time, with fine spiciness underpinned by sweet fruit on the finish. Try with roast chicken or turkey, mushroom dishes, or mild hard cheeses.
|Grape:||Pinot Noir 100%|
Vivid, rich and herbaceous in nature, Cherry Block shows aromas of dark plum, cherry, floral blossom and subtle spice. The juicy, mineral driven palate is vibrant and silky at the same time, with fine spiciness underpinned by sweet fruit on the finish.
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Chicken|Turkey|Mushroom|Hard Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Cherry Block Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir 100%