A white Bordeaux blend from Chateau Lestrille, who carefully combine Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Gris, Semillon and Muscadelle. The grapes are harvested at optimum maturity from vineyards with soils that are predominantly clay and limestone. Skin contact and a cold stabilisation is followed by fermentation and maturation in stainless steel for 5 months,
The result is a fantastic blend, lemon in appearance, bringing intense aromas of citrus, lime and pear. It unveils an expressive mineral character on the palate. Lively with good
length and remarkable balance. Try with seafood, fish, shellfish, or sushi, chicken or broad bean salad or asparagus.
At Château Lestrille, Estelle Roumage makes modern, fruit-driven wines. They use sustainable winegrowing practices to respect the balance of the soil and vinify each plot on their 45 hectare property separately with tailor-made precision. The Château is located at the northern point of the Entre-deux-Mers appellation in the small town of St. Germain du Puch between Libourne and Bordeaux.
|Grape:||Sauvignon Blanc 70% Sauvignon Gris 19% Semillon 6% Muscadelle 5%|
Intense aromas of citrus, lime and pear. It unveils an expressive mineral character on the palate.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Chateau Lestrille Entre-Deux-Mers Bordeaux:
Sauvignon Blanc 70% Sauvignon Gris 19% Semillon 6% Muscadelle 5%