Chateau Des Landes Lussac Saint-Emilion
A Grand Vin of the Bordeaux region of France, Chateau des Landes produce this red blend from the Lussac Saint-Emilion appellation. Mainly Merlot, with touches of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, the wine uses old vine grapes for full, concentrated character.
Very aromatic and lifted on the nose with a bouquet of red cherry and plum. The structured and silky palate adds black fruit and touches of white pepper. Rounded, supple tannins, freshness of acidity and a lengthy finish. Try with beef, pork or duck, rich casseroles, or American-style fried chicken.
Chateau des Landes started in 1952 with only 2 hectares of vineyards. It is now run by a third generation with over 27 hectares, featuring clay-limestone soils.
|Grape:||Merlot 80% Cabernet Sauvignon 15% Cabernet Franc 5%|
Very aromatic and lifted on the nose with a bouquet of red cherry and plum. The structured and silky palate adds black fruit and touches of white pepper. Rounded, supple tannins, freshness of acidity and a lengthy finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Chateau des Landes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket