A Traditional Method sparkling rose from Charles de Fere, a winery established near Reims in 1980 by winemaker Jean-Louis Denois who came from a long-established family of champagne growers. Gamay, Cinsault and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes area aged for a minimum of 9 months on lees.
This Reserve rose has a salmon pink appearance shows with expressive aromas of ripe strawberry, raspberry and soft peach. The elegant, fruity palate shows fine bubbles and refreshing acidity, with light mousse and a hint of sweetness on the finish. Try with light starters, nibble platters or fruit desserts.
|Grape:||Gamay, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon|
Expressive aromas of ripe strawberry, raspberry and soft peach. The elegant, fruity palate shows fine bubbles and refreshing acidity, with light mousse and a hint of sweetness on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Charles de Fere|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery