Charles de Fere Reserve Rose Brut
A Traditional Method sparkling rose from Charles de Fere, a winery established near Reims in 1980 by winemaker Jean-Louis Denois who came from a long-established family of champagne growers. Gamay, Cinsault and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes area aged for a minimum of 9 months on lees.
This Reserve rose has a salmon pink appearance shows with expressive aromas of ripe strawberry, raspberry and soft peach. The elegant, fruity palate shows fine bubbles and refreshing acidity, with light mousse and a hint of sweetness on the finish. Try with light starters, nibble platters or fruit desserts.
|Grape:||Gamay, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon|
Expressive aromas of ripe strawberry, raspberry and soft peach. The elegant, fruity palate shows fine bubbles and refreshing acidity, with light mousse and a hint of sweetness on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Lees|Traditional Method|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Producer:||Charles de Fere|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket