Spain's Castillo del Moro blend Tempranillo and Syrah grapes for this highly quaffable red. The majority of the grapes are machine harvested at night in order to maintain freshness, before crushing to large refrigerated tanks. No oak ageing to retain pure flavours and roundness on the palate.
Ruby red with violet tints in appearance, the nose is fresh and elegant with characteristic aromas of cherry and red fruits. Light, harmonic and round on the palate with soft tannins. subtle spice and good length. Try with chorizo, spaghetti, roast dinners or Manchego and smoked cheeses.
A winery that embraces both traditional Spanish grapes and international varieties, Castillo del Moro represent balance between modern winemaking and tradition to create an easily quaffable range of simple, yet flavourful wines. Vineyards are grown on the plains surround the town of Manzanares in La Mancha on a number of varying soil types ranging from deep clay loams to very stony soils with a breakdown of granites. A number of vineyards are traditional bush vines with lower yields.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Tempranillo 85% Syrah 15%|
The nose is fresh and elegant with characteristic aromas of cherry and red fruits. Light, harmonic and round on the palate with soft tannins. subtle spice and good length.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Charcuterie|Pasta|Roast vegetables|Smoked Cheese|
|Producer:||Castillo del Moro|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Castillo del Moro Tempranillo Syrah:
Tempranillo 85% Syrah 15%