This blend of native Airen and Sauvignon Blanc from Spain's Castillo del Moro retains freshness with only free run juice allowed to cold settle before fermentation using specially selected yeast strains in stainless steel.
The result is a modern, fresh wine of excellent balance with grassy aromas alongside hints of grapefruit. The palate is dry and tangy with bright citrus, vibrant apple zesty length. Grapefruit shows on the clean finish. Try with seafood, light salads, goats cheese or feta.
A winery that embraces both traditional Spanish grapes and international varieties, Castillo del Moro represent balance between modern winemaking and tradition to create an easily quaffable range of simple, yet flavourful wines. Vineyards are grown on the plains surround the town of Manzanares in La Mancha on a number of varying soil types ranging from deep clay loams to very stony soils with a breakdown of granites. A number of vineyards are traditional bush vines with lower yields.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Grape:||Airen 85% Sauvignon Blanc 15%|
Grassy aromas alongside hints of grapefruit. The palate is dry and tangy with bright citrus, vibrant apple zesty length. Grapefruit shows on the clean finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Seafood|Salad|Goats Cheese|Feta|
|Producer:||Castillo del Moro|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Castillo del Moro Airen Sauvignon:
Airen 85% Sauvignon Blanc 15%