The main ingredient for Italian Amarone, Ripasso and Valpolicella wines comes into its own as a varietal wine from Veneto's Castelforte (Casalforte), who use carefully selected grapes from the hillsides east of Verona.
A sumptuous wine filled with aromas of black cherry, blackberry, subtle vanilla and sweet spice that fall in satisfying layers on the palate. Complex with exceptional balance and a quaffable finish. Try with antipasti, slow-cooked red meats and stews, or mature cheeses.
Casalforte (previously Castelforte) is Cantine Riondo Winery’s premium line representing the finest interpretation of the winemaking tradition of Veneto terroirs. Wines are elegant and full-bodied that pair perfectly with the most complex and sophisticated dishes of Italian and international cuisine.
Aromas of black cherry, blackberry, subtle vanilla and sweet spice that fall in satisfying layers on the palate. Complex with exceptional balance and a quaffable finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Antipasti|Beef|Lamb|Stew/Casserole|Mature Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket