Bostavan Winery's Black Doktor is influenced by famed elixirs of the past, made to improve mood and disperse sadness. This unique sweet red wine blends Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and native Saperavi from vineyards located in one of the best wine growing regions in South Moldova.
The luscious bouquet shows hints of ripe fruit and chocolate, whilst the palate reminds of fresh forest berries picked from the bush. The palate is intense, rich and full, with velvety smooth texture and the fruitiest of finishes. Perfect on its own or with chocolate and berry desserts.
Bostavan Winery is one of the largest wine producers in Moldova and export to over 25 countries. They have a range of vineyards in Onesti (Codru), and Etulia (Trajan's Valley). Bostavan have won more than 70 gold, silver and bronze medals at the most prestigious wine competitions such as Decanter World Wine Awards, International Wine & Spirit Competition and Challenge International du Vin.
|Grape:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Saperavi|
The luscious bouquet shows hints of ripe fruit and chocolate, whilst the palate reminds of fresh forest berries picked from the bush. The palate is intense, rich and full, with velvety smooth texture and the fruitiest of finishes.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Bostavan Black Doktor Rosu Dolce:
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Saperavi