A classic French Cotes du Rhone red blend using single estate Grenache and Syrah (Shiraz). Rich red berry and black fruit aromas sit alongside earthy characters of smoky game, mushroom and subtle herbs. The perfectly weighted palate brings brilliant depth of flavour, showing bright red fruit, green capsicum and spice tones before a savoury finish. Try with duck, lamb, game or roasted pepper and mushroom dishes.
Domaines André Aubert is owned by the industrious Aubert brothers, who also
own fellow our Rhone wine, Chateau Le Grand Retour, all bottled on their 40 hectare estate. The winery has embraced modernisation to achieve a balance of traditional vinification focusing on flavour extraction, body and structure, with modern technology.
|Grape:||Grenache & Syrah|
Rich red berry and black fruit aromas sit alongside earthy characters of smoky game, mushroom and subtle herbs. The perfectly weighted palate brings brilliant depth of flavour, showing bright red fruit, green capsicum and spice tones before a savoury finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
|Food Match:||Duck|Lamb|Game|Roast vegetables|Mushroom|
|Producer:||Domaines Andre Aubert|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket