A collaboration between expert winemakers in Victoria, Australia, and wine lovers Moreno, Akurra is an unoaked, elegant Chardonnay. A nod to the great snake deity Akurra (The Rainbow Serpent) of Aboriginal origin, grapes are harvested in the cool of night from long-established Victoria vineyards. Cool fermented and unoaked, with full malolactic fermentation and short lees ageing.
A versatile wine that everyone can enjoy, Akurra offers aromas of fresh tangerine peel and a palate filled with delicious tropical fruit flavours. Great texture on the palate with a hint of refreshing lime on the finish. Try with light starters, fish and shellfish, vegetable dishes, or mild cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of fresh tangerine peel and a palate filled with delicious tropical fruit flavours. Great texture on the palate with a hint of refreshing lime on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Lees|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Fish|Shellfish|Vegetables|Mild Cheese|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket