A collaboration between expert winemakers in Victoria, Australia, and wine lovers Moreno, Akurra is an unoaked, elegant Chardonnay. A nod to the great snake deity Akurra (The Rainbow Serpent) of Aboriginal origin, grapes are harvested in the cool of night from long-established Victoria vineyards. Cool fermented and unoaked, with full malolactic fermentation and short lees ageing.
A versatile wine that everyone can enjoy, Akurra offers aromas of fresh tangerine peel and a palate filled with delicious tropical fruit flavours. Great texture on the palate with a hint of refreshing lime on the finish. Try with light starters, fish and shellfish, vegetable dishes, or mild cheeses.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Aromas of fresh tangerine peel and a palate filled with delicious tropical fruit flavours. Great texture on the palate with a hint of refreshing lime on the finish.
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Lees|
|Vintage:||2021 / 2022|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Canapes|Fish|Shellfish|Vegetables|Mild Cheese|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery