An Argentinian red wine from the Mendoza region using night hand harvested Malbec grapes sourced from high altitude vineyards in the foothills of the Andes. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks for eight days, followed by seven days' maceration with malolactic fermentation. Ageing in French oak barrels, of which 50% are new,
for 6 months. A further six months in bottle before release.
Restrained dark berry and ripe plum aromas with incredible depth of flavour on the palate of velvety tannins. A hint of burnt wood alongside chewy dark cherry, blackberry, black pepper. The lingering finish shows dried fruit, spice, cocoa and vanilla. Try with beef, lamb or game, rich pasta dishes or Indian cuisine.
Inacayal are situated in the upper Mendoza valley, where the river is halfway through its journey from the Andes mountains to the eastern plains. the clay/loam soil vineyards of Luján de Cuyo sit at altitudes of around 1000m, (3280 feet) above sea level. Luján de Cuyo was first delineated as a separate appellation in 1993, whilst the Viniterra winery was founded in 1997 by leading oenologist Adriano Senetiner.
|Region/Appellation:||Mendoza/Luján de Cuyo|
Restrained dark berry and ripe plum aromas with incredible depth of flavour on the palate of velvety tannins. A hint of burnt wood alongside chewy dark cherry, blackberry, black pepper. The lingering finish shows dried fruit, spice, cocoa and vanilla.
|Appearance:||Ruby & Purple Hues|
|Wine Making Process:||Malolactic|Bottle Aged|
|World Type:||New World|
|Food Match:||Beef|Lamb|Game|Pasta|Indian|South Asian dishes|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket