The Merry Mole range from this popular winery in the Codru region represent the wonderful wines that Moldova is capable of producing and offer superb quality and value. Merry Mole Merlot is a lightly oaked for layered complexity. Brambly aromas of ripe plum and blackcurrant are enhanced by hints of coffee and chocolate. The quaffable palate brings these together with soft tannins and a long, smooth finish. Try with light red meat dishes, pizzas and pastas.
Asconi Winery was founded by the Sirbu family in 1994 (following the break up of the USSR) who invested heavily in their 500 hectare estate with a state of the art winery. Their vineyards are located near the village of Geamana in the district of Anenii Noi, nestled in the rolling hills which benefit from warm summers.
Brambly aromas of ripe plum and blackcurrant are enhanced by hints of coffee and chocolate. The quaffable palate brings these together with soft tannins and a long, smooth finish.
|World Type:||Old World|
- FREE delivery on all orders over £100
- £8 delivery for orders under £100
- Order before 12pm for same working day despatch
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Monday-Saturday 12-7.30pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- If the shop is full (we have limited numbers due to Covid) just ring the bell on the side gate for a quick pick up
- FREE delivery on all orders over £50
- £4 for orders under £50
- Delivery available to customers living in postcodes - BL1, BL22, BL23, BL24, & BL7
- Select your delivery slot from available dates & time in basket
Merry Mole Merlot