Deep in the Wairau Valley of Marlborough, Gravel & Loam are named after the exceptional terroir of their vineyards. This Sauvignon Blanc represents their commitment to deliver quality with value for money. Each block is treated individually to retain individual characters of each site for good blending. Gentle pressing and cool fermentation in stainless steel with different yeasts adds complexity.
The result is a wine with bright, lively gooseberry aromas alongside notes of fresh herbs and grassy tones. Vibrant passion fruit, citrus and peach characters on the palate with top notes of melon and kiwi. Soft apple and white pear flavours provide balance with the zesty acidity before fantastic length on the finish. Try with freshly cooked seafood or light salads.
Gravel & Loam benefit from the Onamalutu gravels which are perfect for producing lush and elegant wines. Their two terraced vineyards lie in premium grounds, with the upper terrace certified organic. All viticulture has sustainable classification, and they are committed to increase organic production in their winery.
Bright, lively gooseberry aromas alongside notes of fresh herbs and grassy tones. Vibrant passion fruit, citrus and peach characters on the palate with top notes of melon and kiwi. Soft apple and white pear flavours provide balance with the zesty acidity before fantastic length on the finish.
|Vintage:||2022 / 2023|
|Vintage Note:||From the vintages available you will be delivered the earliest or a mix depending on quantities ordered. Please leave a message in basket if you require a specific vintage|
|World Type:||New World|
|Producer:||Gravel & Loam|
If you can but not essential, buy in quantities of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12.
This greatly helps with the amount of padding needed to safely send your wine which in turn helps the environment, Win Win!
National Delivery - FREE on orders over £150
- FREE delivery on all orders over £150
- £10 delivery for orders under £150
- Order before 12pm Wednesday - Friday for same working day despatch
- We are currently not despatching orders Monday & Tuesday when the shop is closed
- Despatched via Parcel Force Next Working day delivery
- Track your order via text or email
Click & Collect - FREE
- Order ready to collect after 1 hour from order time
- Collect Wednesday-Saturday 12-7pm and Sunday 12-6pm
- Note Shop is closed Monday & Tuesday
Local Delivery - Free on orders over £100
- £5 delivery for orders under £100
- 2 mile radius from the shop, if you are within the radius you will be given the local delivery option at checkout.
- A member of the team will be in touch to book a slot for your delivery